Friday, March 26, 2010

The Thorn in the Heart Trailer



The trailer for Michel Gondry's latest effort is here.

'The Thorn in the Heart' sees the ever innovative director 'go docco' as they say in the biz, turning the cameras on his own family, specifically focusing on his aunt Suzette and her relationship with her son Jean-Yves.

The film, released by those bastions of good taste Oscilloscope Labratories, looks like a gem. Comparisons with Être et Avoir will be inevitable at the outset but 'The Thorn in the Heart' mostly looks fascinating for giving audiences and fans alike an insight into the kind of family background that produced such a uniquely creative individual as Gondry himself.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Healthy, Diet Cookies: Spices and FlavoringsSome spices that one might consider adding to healthy Diet cookies are cinnamon,
nutmeg and vanilla to the recipes. The main difference is they are prepared
fresh with no preservatives.

Also visit my blog post ... jillsteed.lovelyish.com

Lacy Wesley said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. Information Information Information

Ariana Richardo said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Website
Information

Danil Pamungkas said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Theverge.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Dora Shaw said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Forum.honorboundgame.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web