Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Look Conscientious



Lord of the photo blogs Joerg Colberg has recently revamped the look of his Conscientious blog. Check it out this instant!

Hands down one of the best photography blogs out there, Mr. Colberg's articles on things Fine Art photo and beyond now seem even better with their sexy graphic makeover. Ooh la la.

Always well researched and thoughtfully written, this article on the ethics and practice of photojournalism titled 'Why We Must See' was a recent one that caught my eye.

Joerg's canny ear to the ground also led me to the work of Gerald Slota of whom I might write about a little later as his work is pretty interesting by any standards.

Well played Joerg.

2 comments:

Lacy Wesley said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers Information Information Information

Ian Sheard said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Click Here
Docker.com